Skip to main content

THE POWER OF MY WORDS.

The Power of My Words  For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say. John 12:49–50 

On earth I was not merely a teacher passing along information. I didn’t say what I said so people could simply consider My words but so they could do them. The truth is, My Father sent Me to earth to accomplish everything He wanted Me to accomplish. I did everything He commanded Me to do and said everything He commanded Me to say. That’s why My words are so critical to your daily life and to your eternal life as well. They are not My words only; they are the words of your almighty Father. They will perform their miraculous power in you if you will abide in them. My words will never fail. But if you don’t know them, you rob yourself of knowing the ultimate truth, the solutions to your problems, and the source of your faith. By not doing them, you deprive yourself of the powerful miracles they would work in your life. Child, hear My words and do them!

Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. Matthew 7:24–25.

Blessings, Eva.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                    

for Prayers, Contact us : isacjada6@gmail.com


SUPPORT  


PARTNER & SUPPORT ISACPAUL MINISTIRES

STATE BANK OF INDIA 

NAME : ISAACPAUL JADA

BANK ACCOUNT : 20294978518

IFSC : SBIN0013148


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Fulfillment Now and Forever.

True Fulfillment Now and Forever I am the bread of life.  He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. John 6:35. Look at the people around you. You will see emptiness, discouragement, and unhappiness. Listen to their words. You’ll hear them talk about things that merely entertain or bring temporary gratification. You’ll also hear talk of people who upset or anger them. Instead of seeing peace, contentment, and joy, you’ll see strife, envy, and unhappiness. And no matter what they get, they are never satisfied. Dear one, this is not the life I want for you. As my follower, you can be constantly fulfilled. If any traits of emptiness are true of your life, know that it’s because you are fasting instead of feasting on Me. Come to Me and believe in Me. Believe that I will fulfill My promises in your life. Pour my words into your mind today. But don’t just come to Me occasionally. Feast on Me and My words every day. When you are not filled with pe...

From Death to Life.

From Death to Life I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. John 5:24. Have you heard My word? Have you believed in the Father who sent Me? Do you believe what the Father has said about Me, that I am His Anointed One, His only begotten Son? Do you believe that He will give eternal life to all who look to Me and believe in Me? Are these beliefs in your heart and expressed  by  your  behavior?  Then,  child,  three  incomparable  gifts  are yours! First, you have been given eternal life. It is given by My Father and Me  to  all  who have  truly believed  in  Me.  Second,  you  have  avoided judgment. All of the Father’s wrath that should have been directed at you was instead delivered to Me on the cross. I paid the full penalty for your sin. Finally, you have passed from death to l...

Called to Be Wise.

Called to Be Wise.  Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16. As it is written, “How much better it is to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding is to be chosen above silver.” Understanding is knowing the ways of the Father. Wisdom is knowing how to walk in the ways of the Father in every moment. Ignorance is not knowing the ways of the Father, and foolishness is choosing to walk in your own ways rather than the Father’s ways. Living in ignorance and walking in foolishness will bring futility, deception, despair, and harm into your life. My Father and I have a wondrous, eternal purpose for you during your remaining time on earth. Ignorance and foolishness are terrible thieves. They will steal your attention away from that which is most important.They will fill your life with distractions that will prevent you from experiencing and accomplishing all that the Father and I have for you. We have g...